My Best Advice – Avita Samaroo

Hi, I’m Avita Samaroo. I think the most valuable piece of advice that I can give somebody is to review your auto insurance policy and make sure you have something called uninsured motorist protection on that policy.

The issue that I see is that Florida only requires that drivers have property damage which protects the property of somebody else’s vehicle, street signs, or anything in that regard that a person damages, and PIP or Personal Injury Protection which pays for their medical bills.

So what I see is about 30% of drivers don’t have any bodily injury coverage to protect you if they cause an accident and injure you. If you have uninsured or under insured motorist protection on your policy, you’re essentially paying your insurance company to step into their shoes and cover you for your injuries.

So that will insure you can get some kind of compensation if you are in fact injured because of somebody else’s negligence.


More Posts

Send Us A Message

Translate »