Our Orlando birth Injury Attorneys
As Your Orlando Birth Injury Attorney, I Want To Hear From You
Fill Out the Free Consultation Form or Call (407)-250-1200
Why it is important to contact us
We here at Samaroo Law understand the pain with birth injuries. It can be hard to understand and upsetting to hear and that why we’re here to help. If you wish to read up more on birth injuries click here. It is important you contact us so we can provide you the just you need and deserve.
Read more below and stay informed.
Why you need our ORLANDO Birth Injury ATTORNEYs
Having a newborn child is one of the most precious moments we can experience. Witnessing the birth of a new generation is enough to change your life. From the moment you hold you little baby, your entire set of priorities will change.
Unfortunately, accidents due to negligence happen. This is one of life’s most unpleasurable facts. In the United States, approximately, 28,000 new born babies experience a birth injury every year. Birth injuries can occur for a variety of reasons. When birth injuries happen, they come in two forms, infant injury and mother injury.
Take a look at some of the outcomes of both types
Infant Injury can cause or lead to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Erb’s palsy
- Brachial plexus
- Brain damage
- Bone fractures
- Nerve damage
- Meconium aspiration syndrome
- Spinal cord injuries
- Nerve damage
- Injuries from forceps or other devices used to aid in delivery
- Premature delivery that could have been prevented
Mother injuries due to negligence often occur when the medical staff fail to properly:
- Monitor the mother during and after the birth
- Identify the warning signs of preclampsia
- Properly identify placental abnormalities
- Expect foreseeable complications by reading medical data appropriately
- Quickly and efficiently correct fetal distress
- Undergo Cesarean when necessary
- Competently use forceps or other delivery aids
- Rapidly notice when the mother and infant’s conditions become critical
- Deliver the correct quantity or quality of medications
All of the above issues would be a reason to seek out an Orlando birth injury attorney. We can never rewind the past. However, getting proper justice and compensation for your birth injuries will make you feel better.
Why Hire Samaroo Law?
- A proven track record
- Years of Experience
- World-Class representation
- No-cost, no-obligation consultations
- Expert Orlando Birth Injury Attorneys
To schedule a complimentary consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Orlando, call us at (407)-250-1200 today.
A well organized personal injury claim will help you to recover costs and damages for:
- Expensive Medical bills
- Physical therapy costs and consultations
- Missing wages due to injury
- Loss of property from late payments
- Vehicle repairs
- Pain and suffering payment
Discuss Your Case With Our Orlando Personal injury Lawyer today!