Our Orlando Dog Bite attorneys
As Your Orlando Dog Bite Attorney, I Want To Hear From You
Fill Out the Free Consultation Form or Call (407)-250-1200
"If you or someone you know has been at fault to dog bites, contact us now."
Why we have expert ORLANDO Dog Bite ATTORNEYs
Sometimes luck just isn’t on your side. If you weren’t able to get away from that charging canine, Samaroo Law will help you pay for your expensive medical bills. Getting bit by a dog isn’t particularly fun. The days of the mailman getting chased by the neighborhood dog are over. Owners are required to take full responsibility of their animals. If a dog has gotten lose and locked its jaws on you, the owner will be held 100% responsible and our expert Orlando dog bite attorneys are here to help. Want more information on dog bites? Click here.
Here is a quick list of what you need to do immediately after experiencing a dog bite in Orlando:
- Gather the names and contact information of the witnesses, dog owner, and individuals who are responsible for the dog.
- Take detailed photos of your wound and the animal (If possible)
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Call or visit the local animal control precinct to report the animal. The officers will open an investigation, and you will be given a set of documents.
- Bring all your documents, evidence, and photos to Samaroo Law so we can begin your Orlando Dog Bite Case.
The last thing we want is for you to acquire a bacterial infection. This is why it is important to visit a doctor, clinic, or hospital as soon as possible.
When you bring in your documentation to Samaroo Law, we will get started on tracking down the owner of the animal and settling your matter. Our experienced legal team and Orlando Personal Injury attorney know exactly how to handle situations like this.
We understand that after being bit by a dog, you will be in sort of a frenzy. The adrenaline will be pumping, and you will experience the full spectrum of emotions from pain to anger.
However it is very important that you try to identify the owner of the dog. Sometimes, pet owners have insurance for their animal. If the dog that bit you was insured, then you might get a call from the pet owners insurance company. If the insurance company calls you. Ask them the following questions, and then give them the phone number of your Orlando dog bite attorney at Samaroo Law.
You should ask for the following information:
- Name of insurance company
- Address of their office
- Telephone number
- Claim number
- Name of the person who you are speaking with.
- The amount of money the insurance company has allotted to pay for medical expenses, and recovery.
After getting the answers to these questions. Kindly tell them to speak with your attorney for all other questions.
Why Hire Samaroo Law?
- A proven track record
- Years of Experience
- World-Class representation
- No-cost, no-obligation consultations
- Expert Orlando dog bite attorneys
To schedule a complimentary consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Orlando, call us at (407)-250-1200 today.
A well organized personal injury claim will help you to recover costs and damages for:
- Expensive Medical bills
- Physical therapy costs and consultations
- Missing wages due to injury
- Loss of property from late payments
- Vehicle repairs
- Pain and suffering payment
Discuss Your Case With Our Orlando Personal injury Lawyer today!