Our Orlando Head Injury Attorneys
As Your Orlando head injury Attorney, I Want To Hear From You
Fill Out the Free Consultation Form or Call (407)-250-1200
"If you or someone you know has had an head injury, it is important you contact us."
Why we have Orlando Head injury Attorneys
Have you or a loved one experienced a Traumatic Head Injury? Call 407-250-1200
Certain head traumas can cause serious brain injury. Managing your personal injury case while going through a traumatic brain injury can be an incredible weight to bear. Working with a personal injury attorney in Orlando will allow you to focus on recovery while we fight for your compensation.
Serious Traumatic Brain injury can occur from many different types of accidents. Often times the extent of a serious brain injury isn’t revealed until months, or even years after an accident. Therefore, working with a personal injury attorney in Orlando who understands this is absolutely critical. Managing this case on your own can cause you to lose out significant sums of compensation.
Medical bills, loss of wages, cognitive disabilities and other economic damages may result from a traumatic brain injury.
Severity of brain Injuries are classified under two categories
Symptoms of Mild TBI include:
- Symptoms of Mild TBI include:
- Problems with coordination
- Excessive sleep or depression
- Changes in mood, violent outbursts
- Difficulty formulating thoughts or sentences, memory loss
- Sensory issues (loss of smell, bad taste in mouth, sensitivity to lights or sound etc)
Victims of a Mild TBI have a high possibility of returning to normal life. Their symptoms may diminish, and normal brain function may return. This all depends on how long the victim remained unconscious without oxygen supply to the brain.
Symptoms of Moderate to Severe TBI
- Clear fluid that drains from ears
- Dilated pupils (one or both eyes)
- Habitual bouts of nausea or vomiting
- Difficulty speaking or walking, confusion
- Irritability, combative behavior
- Clear fluid that drains from either the nose or ears
Unfortunately it is common for victims of a severe Brain injury to be permanently damaged from an accident. In these cases, working with an Orlando personal injury attorney is essential. You don’t want to be taken advantage of by insurance companies. Medical bills and home care services can be expensive. It will be up to Avita Samaroo at Samaroo Law to help you get the compensation you need to live life as comfortable as possible. Here’s some more information in traumatic head injuries.
Why Hire Samaroo Law?
- A proven track record
- Years of Experience
- World-Class representation
- No-cost, no-obligation consultations
- Expert Orlando head injury attorneys
To schedule a complimentary consultation with a Orlando head injury attorney, call us at (407)-250-1200 today.
A well organized personal injury claim will help you to recover costs and damages for:
- Expensive Medical bills
- Physical therapy costs and consultations
- Missing wages due to injury
- Loss of property from late payments
- Vehicle repairs
- Pain and suffering payment
Discuss Your Case With Our Orlando Personal injury Lawyer today!