Our Orlando Visitor Visa Attorneys
As Your Orlando Visitor Visa Attorney, I Want To Hear From You
Fill Out the Free Consultation Form or Call (407)-250-1200
"If you or someone you know is having trouble with visitor visas, contact us now."
Why we have ORLANDO VISITOR VISAs ATTORNEYs
Are you ready to visit the USA? Call 407-250-1200
Orlando Visitor Visa Lawyer
Temporary non-immigrant visas are easier to acquire than immigrant visas. However, the process can still be quite confusing for some. If you are ready to visit the united states, you must have a valid reason. Citizens from some countries are not required to apply for temporary visitor visas, and some are. If you are not sure if you need a temporary visitors visa to enter the United States, call our top Orlando visitor visa attorneys today. We regularly help individuals just like yourself acquire their temporary visitor visa to enter the US for many reasons. Below is a comprehensive list of all the different types of temporary visitor visas offered by the US government:
- B-1 Visitor for Business
- B-2 Visitor for Pleasure
- F-1 Student visa
- E-1 Treaty Traders and their spouses and children
- E-2 Treaty Investors and their spouses and children
- E-3 Free Trade Agreement professionals from Australia including spouses and children
- H-1B Specialty occupation which requires the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge requiring completion of a specific course of higher education.
- H-1C Foreign nurses
- H-2A Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers
- H-2B Temporary or seasonal non-agricultural workers
- H-3 Trainees
- H-4 Spouse or children of H-1B, H-2 or H-3
- I Foreign media representative
- J-1 Exchange visitors
- K-1 Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen
- K-2 Children of K-1
- K-3 Spouse of U.S. citizen
- K-4 Children of K-3
- L-1 Inter-company transferees who, within the three preceding years, have been employed abroad continuously for one year, and who will be employed by a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of that same employer in the U.S. in a managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity;
- M Vocational students
- O-1 Extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture and television field
- O-2 Accompanying an O-1 alien to assist in an artistic or athletic performance for a specific event or performance
- O-3 Spouse or children of O-1 or O-2
- P-1 Individual or team athletes, or members of an entertainment group that are internationally recognized
- P-2 Artists or entertainers who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program
- P-3 Artists or entertainers, either an individual or group, to perform, teach, or coach under a program that is culturally unique
- P-4 classification applies to the spouse and children of P-1, P-2 or P-3
- Q-1 International cultural exchange program for the purpose of providing practical training, employment, and the sharing of the history, culture, and traditions of the alien’s home country.
- R-1 Religious workers
- R-2 Spouse or children of R-1
- TN North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) temporary professional from Mexico and Canada. TD is for spouses and children of TN.
- V Spouse or children of lawful permanent resident who filed a family petition by Dec. 21, 2000
Samaroo Law Is Here To Serve You
The founding attorney of Samaroo Law, Avita M. Samaroo works closely with her clients to deliver only the highest quality, personalized legal service. She will answer all the lingering questions that you haven’t been able to find an answer for. Applying for any type of visa can be riddled with complicated legal terminology that isn’t the easiest to decipher. Let out top Orlando visitor visa attorneys hold your hand during this process so you can acquire that visa as soon as possible .
Receive Only Accurate Insightful Information At Samaroo Law
As with any type of visa application, temporary visitor visas must be completed with the utmost accuracy. Incorrect onfromation can only serve to cost you time and money. Maybe you have already booked your tickes, or maybe you need to acquire a visa to book your ticets ASAP. what ever the case is, only a qualified attorney can help you enhance the time it takes to recieve your visa.
Why is Samaroo Law your best option for an Orlando visitor visa Attorney?
- Years of specialized experience
- No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation
- Personalized service tailored to your specific situation
- Expert Orlando visitor visa attorneys
To schedule a complimentary consultation with our visitor visa attorney in Orlando, call us at (407)-250-1200 today.
Discuss Your Case With Our Orlando visitor visa attorney today!