As Your Orlando Naturalization Attorney, I Want To Hear From You
Fill Out the Free Consultation Form or Call (407)-250-1200
ORLANDO NATURALIZATION LAWYER
Are you facing immediate deportation from the United States? Call 407-250-1200
US Citizenship provides you with many rights and responsibilities. The decision to become a U.S. citizen through naturalization is an important undertaking. A person who wants to naturalize must first be a lawful permanent resident. Once a U.S. citizen, you gain many rights that Lawful permanent residents do not have, such as the right to vote. First you must meet certain requirements to become a U.S. Citizen.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Have basic English skills;
- Be able to pass a U.S. civics test;
- Lawful permanent resident of the United States for five years, or three years for the spouse of a United States citizen;
- Establish a physical presence in the United States for at least half the requisite time;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Maintain lawful permanent residence in a continuous manner;
- Maintain residence in the State or USCIS District, in which the application for Naturalization is filed, for at least three months;
- Be a person of good moral character;
- Take an oath of allegiance to the United States.
Setbacks That Can Happen During the Process
The naturalization process is a complex understaiking that involves many parts. You will discover that certian roadblocks may inhibit your path to becoming a natualized citizen. You could find yourself dealing with residency issues, or other questions that you cannot find the answer to. Things like minor encounters with the police or even domestic issues can serve to inhibit your process. As your qualified Orlando Anturalization layer, we will identify the issues a head of time, and offer you solutions on how to navigate the USCIS.
Only Trust a Citizenship Lawyer’s Advice
Everyone has an opinion on the United States Government. However, when it comes to your future, you should only trust the advice of a qualified orlando citizienship lawyer. We are dedicated to making sure you and your family stay together legally within the territorial boarders of the United States.
Hire Quality and Experienced Immigration Lawyers
Our law firm has plenty of experience with helping immigrants just like you gain their citizenship. People all aross florida have become happy US citiens thanks to the help of Samaroo Law. Yes the process is complicated, however we will do our best to help you avoid some of the most ocmmon pitfalls we see. When it comes to your future as a US citizen, you should only seek the help of qualified and experiencesd orlando immigration lawywers. At Samaroo Law we will work quickly and dilligently to help you securer your citizenship in a timely fashion.
Why is Samaroo Law your best option for an Orlando Naturlization Attorney?
- Years of specialized experience
- No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation
- Personalized service tailored to your specific situation
To schedule a complimentary consultation with our citizenship attorney in Orlando, call us at (407)-250-1200 today.
A well organized citizenship application will help you expedite the process and avoid costly mistakes
Discuss Your Case With Our Orlando citizenship attorney Lawyer today!