Committed to the Protection of Your Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Samaroo Law’s website has certain functions that were designed to capture information from visitors. None of your information will be gathered unless you personally input it into our submission forms, or through email. Your IP address, and the URLs of the websites you visit may be captured in an effort to understand the search patterns of our visitors. Information such as the date, time, country, location, computer system, and operating system are automatically captured as a pat of normal web browsing activities. You may opt to turn off cookies in your browser settings, however this may impact the functionality of your experience on the Samaroo Law website.
2. Samaroo Law will ask you to provide personal information like your name, email address, and etc in the event that you would like to submit information through one of our contact forms. If you choose not to provide this information, that is your right.
3. We Use Pixels and Google Analytics to track user data for marketing purposes and to better understand who our users are so that we can better find and help them.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. Samaroo Law will only use the information collected about you to help improve your experience on our website. By personalizing certain webpages to your interests, you will find the experience more relevant to your exact needs.
2. We may also use your information submitted to keep you updated on certain events that we host. Often times the Samaroo Law team will host community events. Your information will be used to send you emails regarding those events. We will never send your information to any third party that will attempt to solicit you in any way. You information will only be used for internal promotional purposes.
3. Samaroo Law reserves the right to disclose any of your information to governmental or regulatory agencies. In the event that your information is requested, we will oblige to the fullest extent of the law. However, as your attorney, we will also fight to preserve your interest while complying with the law.
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
While your information will always be stored in our secure database, any information sent through this website is not guaranteed to be secure. Information sent by email, or through the website submission forms can be intercepted by your internet service provider. Therefore, any information you send is not considered confidential in any way.
COMMUNICATION TO/FROM THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Communication through our website, email, or a phone call is not treated under the attorney-client relationship. The attorney-client privilege is granted to only those clients who are under a signed agreement with Samaroo Law.